We have very high standards when it comes to hiring our home care staff. We only hire dependable, professional, and dedicated caregivers who love what they do.
Our Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Are Experienced Georgia Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Have CPR & First Aid Certification & are TB tested
- Pass a National & State Criminal & Elder Abuse Background Check and DMV Record Check
- Have Professional References Checked
- Have a Clean Drug Screen Prior to Employment
- Covered by Workman’s Compensation and are Fully Insured by Our Agency
- W2 Employees with All Payroll & Government Taxes Withheld by Our Agency
- Current GA Driver’s License and Car Insurance
- Completed Our Orientation Program and Required Ongoing Continuing Education Requirements
- Supervised by Our Team of Registered Nurses to Ensure Quality Control
- Carefully Matched with Clients to Ensure Compatibility
All of the qualifications and background checks only complete a part of the 4 Seasons Home Care caregiver. It takes a special person to be a top-notch caregiver, and we believe our clients deserve only those caregivers possessing special qualities such as patience, understanding, respect, and good listening skills….someone we would feel comfortable with in our home.
Our call system ensures that all of our caregivers have safely arrived at the time care has been requested and that they leave at the appropriate time. This allows us to know immediately that our clients have the care they need and at the time care has been requested. Our owner and our Director of Care Services are always on call to confirm that our caregivers have safely arrived, performed their duties and have left on time. Just an extra measure of protection for our families to give them the peace of mind they need knowing that the needed assistance is there on time.
Our owner Lou Ann Gregory, RN, supervises our team of nurses who provide ongoing assessments and direction to our caregivers, ensuring each client’s plan of care is followed and continually updated. Through both phone calls and visits with the client, our nurses ensure any care issues are addressed promptly and that family members are kept apprised of updates.